Image Map
Image Map

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Five for Friday...on a Saturday

I do realize it is Saturday but Blogger would not save, let alone, publish my post for anything yesterday. And I still had trouble with it this morning! ugh!So here it is, my Five For Friday post.... on a Saturday!

I am linking up with none other than Doodle Bugs Teaching for another Five For Friday post!

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2015/06/five-for-friday-linky-party-june-26th.html






Divider 1

I finished a new product yesterday and blogged about it. It's how I assess sight words in my Kinder class. You can check out the assessment here and check out the blog post here.



I have been working really hard at growing my TPT business. It's hard work! But I enjoy it! It feels like a hobby.

Divider 2





 Disneyland! Our last trip for the summer. We have annual passes but we blocked out most of the summer. We decided to go for night time trip (we usually go in the morning and leave after lunch time)so we could see the 60th anniversary fireworks. It turned out to be the best thing because it was so hot that day. We missed most of the days heat and had a fun night without the yucky heat.










Have y'all tried this stuff?! It says it will last 14 days but, of course, it didn't. But it did last 10 days before chipping and that is pretty amaze-balls in my eyes. It might have lasted the full 10 days if I hadn't been at the beach and swimming in a chlorinated pool for several of those days.  I was pretty impressed.



What I am reading now. It's very good, I haven't been able to put it down. If you are able to, pick this one up soon! I never have time to read in the school year, I usually listen to my books on an audible account during the school year, so be able to sit down and read is sooooo nice!




 Are you going to Vegas for the teaching conference? I am! I am so so excited I can barely contain myself. Sadly I can't go the blogger meet up because it is during our flight home, but I am excited to meet my most favorite teacher bloggers like Cara Carroll and DeeDee Wills. Who are you excited to meet?





2 comments:

  1. I posted on a Saturday too! At least you had a good excuse. lol My family went to Disneyland last week too! We were there Monday-Thursday and had a great time! We have passes and usually get there about once every three months. I really like how you assess your sight words!

    Amy
    Teaching is Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for stopping by!

    As many times as I've been to Disneyland, I have never spent the night in a hotel there. I live 45 minutes away from it (with no traffic) so it would probably be silly, but I still have always wanted to!

    ReplyDelete