Image Map
Image Map

Monday, June 22, 2015

Sunday Scoop

I guess technically it is Monday...an hour into Monday to be exact. But we don't care, do we? Because on summer vacation, Mondays never count, right? Right!

I am linking up with Teaching Trio for my very first Sunday Scoop! Exciting!

Here we go!



3 Things I have to do:

1. Grocery shop. First thing in the morning! This chore never ends does it? No Summer vacation from this, just like emptying the dishwasher or putting away laundry but I should consider myself blessed and I know this :) We just got back from beach camping for a week to an empty fridge, so it's got to happen. 

2.  Make an eye appointment. My eyes have been bothering me lately (probably because of the computer) and my glasses just don't seem to be cutting it anymore. I am thinking my prescription needs to be upped. I am just not looking forward to how much it will cost for new glasses. I have been avoiding this for 2 years now, lol.

3. Exercise. I'd say this is on my mind all the time. I need to exercise. It is a must do, but I haaaaatttteeee it. I hate feeling like I can't breathe because I am not used to it. I know the feeling eventually goes away as I become stronger, it's just a hard mountain to climb, you know? Excuses.

2 Things I hope to do:

1.  Finish some TPT projects. I have a couple items going and quite a few in my head. I am a very new seller and I am super excited about it. It is hard to pace myself. I need to write it all down. I am a list maker and if I don't write it, I jump all over the place because my brain feels all scrambled up. Lists calm me. I bet there are a lot of you out there like me :) I think it's part of a teacher's nature.

2.  I made my very first unit for TPT. I worked really hard on it but it hasn't sold. I need to create a blog post to preview the unit, maybe that will help. That, and patience :) and exposure... my name isn't really out there yet. I am working on that! 

1 Thing I am glad to do:

1. Water day with my kids. My kids came up with the idea of doing a water day tomorrow. They want to go out in the backyard and play water games they made up. They include water balloons, water guns and the hose, I think. I am happy to play along with whatever they come up with. I'll let them direct the fun for a change :)


Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there. I hope y'all enjoyed your day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment